If you’ve ever had to build a form from scratch, you know how time-intensive it can be. Designing a beautiful form with custom CSS on top of that? Forget about it. Even most WYSIWYG form builders don’t make creating a well-designed form theme easy.
That is, of course, unless you use JotForm’s new Form Designer, an eye-opening tool in the realm of creating custom form designs. With their point-and-click CSS helper and intuitive layout, designing a form is a breezy process. You’ll get a fully customized design in a fraction of the time it once took.
Here are some examples of customized form themes, which are now being sold on JotForm’s new Form Theme Store:
1. It’s like your vacation begins before you even hit “send.”
2. Some time ago, they had these things called landline phones. I think they looked something like the one on this form.
3. This is how we’ll make first contact with the aliens.
4. Am I submitting my information to a form, or crackin’ open a cold one on a gorgeous summer evening? I can never tell anymore.
5. The Theme Store’s collection of holiday forms is pretty mind-blowing.
There are hundreds more on the store, but you get the idea. Some are in the $5 to $10 dollar range; most are free.
What makes the Theme Store so great is the ability for users to make a little extra cash on the side. Designers who make a form design using the Form Designer immediately have the option of publishing it to the store. The incentive? Setting your own price and keeping 70% of the sales. It’s the gift that keeps on giving.
JotForm has been helping users build forms with their magnificently simple online form builder since 2006. The company is proudly the first WYSIWYG form builder, having hosted over 6 million forms since its inception. The Form Designer and Theme Store further continue JotForm’s motto of keeping forms easy for users.